It’s a happy day here at RealClearCool! We are debuting our new website and logo! I have been mulling a few things over since the beginning of 2017, and refreshing the blog was a major priority. So, I consulted the services of Emily at BD Web Studio to redo our website and logo. Happily, this was a very simple and stress-free process for me. I am not technically savvy, but I basically had an idea of what I liked, and Emily was able to translate this into a beautiful new design. I hope you agree with me! It’s a girly-girl dream.
I have been largely absent from blogging over the last couple years, and it’s been a complicated story. The short version is that I:
- got pregnant at the age of 43 (by choice)
- had a complicated pregnancy because of my age
- had an awesome and very healthy baby boy (my third!)
- experienced a crushing case of postpartum depression and anxiety
- went back to work too soon after having the baby (out of financial necessity)
- had a relapse of my depression and had to take time off work
Happily, I am able to say that I am feeling better than ever due to my supportive family and friends, and my ongoing treatment for postpartum depression. My goal for the year is to re-energize my efforts in blogging, and I have spent many late nights breast feeding and thinking of ideas for the blog.
Coming up soon, I will be featuring a giveaway, where I will be giving away a beauty product filled bag to help bust the mid-winter blues.